This sequel moves the aerial battlefield from the Pacific theatre during WWII to the European front.
Experiencing the conflict through three fictional pilots, Heroes Over Europe boasts more than a dozen combat missions in the main campaign, involving a series of historical conflicts, such as fending off the German Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain.
The stars of the game, however, are the Allied planes modelled after those that took to the skies during WWII, including the Hurricane, Spitfire, Swordfish and Mustang, each with varied weapon types.
Pasted from - www.theage.com.au
UBISOFT’s Assassin’s Creed II Launch Date for Australia:
19th November 2009 for PS3 and Xbox 360
- but unfortunately delayed til 2010 for PC.
Patrice Desilets – the creative director of Assassin’s Creed II talks about the game and gives us an idea of how well made this game really is.. fascinating actually. Take a look at the video on assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com.
Assassins Creed II Black Edition – Exclusive to EB Games!
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Category: Action
- Release date: 19/11/09
- Rare “Master Assassin” upgrade Ezio figurine: This highly collectible figurine produced in limited quantities introduces a unique and powerful
design of upgraded Assassin cloak that Ezio will only access in the advanced stages of the adventure.
- 3 in-game bonus quests: Enter and explore the Renaissances most prestigious monuments to reveal mysterious unique artifacts hidden within their walls:
- Palazzo Medicis in Florence
- Santa Maria Dei Frari In Venice
- Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse In Venice
- Conspiracy book: This unique piece of art regroups exclusive development team insights on the game art, story and background, revealing secret faces of the Assassin’s Creed overarching conspiracy. The 64 pages book comes with finely crafted leather style hardcover and parchment finish pages.
- Game Soundtrack by Jesper Kyd (British Academy of Film and Television Arts nominee for “2009 Best original score in a game”)
- All videos, behind-the-scene interviews and e-goodies about Assassin’s Creed II
- Collectible black packaging featured with unique authenticity holographic signature
- Black Edition Text and Images pasted from www.ebgames.com.au.
Discover an intriguing & fascinating new epic story of power, revenge and conspiracy set in a pivotal moment of History: the Italian Renaissance.
- The lineage continues…introducing Ezio, the new Assassin
- Experience the freedom and immersion of an all new open world and mission structure
- Master the art of the assassin with all new weapons and instruments created by Leonardo Da Vinci himself.
Looking forward to it!
You can choose to fight on either the Good or Evil side, and in all of the biggest
battles from the Lord of the Rings movies!
EA tells it like this -
In this exciting, action strategy game, players fight on the side of both Good and Evil in all the biggest battles from The Lord of the Rings movies. The Battlefront format allows them to switch between characters at will, to suit the circumstance or their style, reliving – and even reinventing – the chaotic and engrossing conflicts from the films as they choose how best to tackle their objectives and defeat their enemies. In online multiplayer, gamers can choose to be Evil from the outset. - EA
Diablo III picks up the story twenty years after the events of Diablo II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the inhabitants of the world of Sanctuary from the forces of both Heaven and Hell, has been destroyed, and evil once again stirs in Tristram. Playing as a hero from one of five distinct character classes, players will acquire powerful items, spells, and abilities as they explore new and familiar areas of Sanctuary and battle hordes of demons to safeguard the world from the horrors that have arisen. – Gamestats.com
The release date for Diablo III is yet to be announced! But Frank Pierce said that “as much as possible it will be our goal to release simultaneously worldwide”.
Diablo III will be available on PC and Mac platforms, but there are “no plans” for console versions.
Check out the ten screen shots below…
Some computer games are highly addictive, and Sid Meier's Colonization is definitely one of them. This well-balanced, challenging and informative strategy game based on early European colonization has earned its place in history. Although the game was first published in 1994, people are still playing it to this day.
Due to overwhelming fan requests, and the opportunity to remake the game using the award winning Civilization IV engine, Firaxis Games decided to re-invent the game for both old fans and new players. Thus, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization was released on 23 September, 2008.
For a full review of Civilization IV – Colonization, the website colonizationfans.com would probably have the most informative review. If you are new to this game, colonizationfans.com give you a good description of the games history and what it is today. And if you are already into this game, the colonizationfans.com site provides additional downloads and strategy tips! But if you’re already a fan of this game, you probably knew all about that before reading this article!
If you are interested in reading reviews of this game from a variety of websites there is a full list of links to those places at colonizationfans.com.
Have a look below at some screenshots from the game…
Lara sets out to discover the ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
The creators of Tomb Raider Underworld said that this game is incredibly detailed. Lara has to go from one extreme location to the next, taking on challenges all over the world to complete her mission.
It is expected to be released on the 18th of November 2008 and will be available on PC, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii.
Take a look at the six screenshots below…