Assassin's Creed II
UBISOFT’s Assassin’s Creed II Launch Date for Australia:
19th November 2009 for PS3 and Xbox 360
- but unfortunately delayed til 2010 for PC.
Patrice Desilets – the creative director of Assassin’s Creed II talks about the game and gives us an idea of how well made this game really is.. fascinating actually. Take a look at the video on assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com.
Assassins Creed II Black Edition – Exclusive to EB Games!
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Category: Action
- Release date: 19/11/09
- Rare “Master Assassin” upgrade Ezio figurine: This highly collectible figurine produced in limited quantities introduces a unique and powerful
design of upgraded Assassin cloak that Ezio will only access in the advanced stages of the adventure.
- 3 in-game bonus quests: Enter and explore the Renaissances most prestigious monuments to reveal mysterious unique artifacts hidden within their walls:
- Palazzo Medicis in Florence
- Santa Maria Dei Frari In Venice
- Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse In Venice
- Conspiracy book: This unique piece of art regroups exclusive development team insights on the game art, story and background, revealing secret faces of the Assassin’s Creed overarching conspiracy. The 64 pages book comes with finely crafted leather style hardcover and parchment finish pages.
- Game Soundtrack by Jesper Kyd (British Academy of Film and Television Arts nominee for “2009 Best original score in a game”)
- All videos, behind-the-scene interviews and e-goodies about Assassin’s Creed II
- Collectible black packaging featured with unique authenticity holographic signature
- Black Edition Text and Images pasted from www.ebgames.com.au.
Discover an intriguing & fascinating new epic story of power, revenge and conspiracy set in a pivotal moment of History: the Italian Renaissance.
- The lineage continues…introducing Ezio, the new Assassin
- Experience the freedom and immersion of an all new open world and mission structure
- Master the art of the assassin with all new weapons and instruments created by Leonardo Da Vinci himself.
Looking forward to it!